DR Solicitors provides a ‘one stop shop’ for all the legal needs of a primary care provider. We understand the law and regulations governing what you do. This makes us a very unusual law firm, and has several important advantages for our clients:
- We only work with GP practices, Dentists, and other primary care providers so you can be confident that everyone in DR Solicitors is an expert in the requisite NHS regulations and area of law.
- We are able to see the inter-relationships that others miss. For example, making changes to your legal entity can easily cause problems with your NHS Pensions or breach your GMS/PMS contracts.
- We have exceptionally deep industry knowledge and speak your language. We understand your business, we know many of the key people, businesses and statutory bodies associated with primary care and we are completely familiar with the current issues you are facing.
- We understand that the NHS Regulations permeate all aspects of your business. Simply considering property law, employment law and so on in isolation puts you at risk of breaching the regulations or missing opportunities for business advantage.
- You only deal with one highly regarded, service oriented firm for all your legal needs.
We often find that clients come to us from other more generalist solicitors, having experienced the expensive problems which can result from advice and documentation which does not fully consider the relevant NHS context.
Our work can be categorised into the following main areas: