Daphne Robertson is the founder and Senior Partner of DR Solicitors.
Daphne is widely recognised as one of the country’s leading experts on all aspects of NHS Partnership and Regulatory law. She is one of only two ‘top ranked’ medical partnership solicitors in the Chambers UK legal guide and frequently speaks and writes on medical partnership matters.
Recent achievements include:
- deep involvement in all aspects of Primary Care Network (PCN) development
- Assisted with (and credited in) the GP Partnership Review
- drafted the GP Partnership Deed precedents published by Lexis Nexis;
- featured in PriceWaterhouseCooper’s ‘5 days of successful women’ showcase;
- Awarded ‘lawyer of the year’ by the Surrey Law Society;
- responsible for annual consolidations of the primary care regulations in use across the industry.
Daphne trained as a solicitor with the ‘magic-circle’ firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, has worked in Moscow, lectured in law at Albany University in New York, and taught partnership law at the University of Law in London.
Daphne is always directly accessible to all of the firm’s clients, and is usually the first point of call for any enquiry from new or existing clients. Daphne prides herself on her personal approach to client care and is consistently recognised for this in feedback from clients.
Daphne enjoys jogging, exercising in the gym and spending time with her family.
Sources describe her as a "tour de force" who is "lovely to work with. It's a great tribute to her how many capable people have come to join her."
Chambers & Partners