Daphne Robertson is the founder and Senior Partner of DR Solicitors.
Widely recognised as one of the country’s leading experts on all aspects of NHS Partnership and Regulatory law, Daphne has been consistently ‘top ranked’ by Chambers UK and frequently speaks and writes on medical partnership matters.
Recent achievements include:
- deep involvement in all aspects of Primary Care Network (PCN) development
- assisted with (and credited in) the GP Partnership Review
- drafted the GP Partnership Deed precedents published by Lexis Nexis
- featured in PriceWaterhouseCooper’s ‘5 days of successful women’ showcase
- awarded ‘lawyer of the year’ by the Surrey Law Society
- responsible for annual consolidations of the primary care regulations in use across the industry
Daphne trained as a solicitor with the ‘magic-circle’ firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, has worked in Moscow, lectured in law at Albany University in New York, and taught partnership law at the University of Law in London.
Daphne is always directly accessible to all of the firm’s clients, and is usually the first point of call for any enquiry from new or existing clients. Daphne prides herself on her personal approach to client care and is consistently recognised for this in feedback from clients.
"In just a few communications with you, you clarified a very important point in our Partnership Agreement. That one clarification changed my life from a position of being unfairly disrespected and feeling like I was beaten, to a position of strength, from where I could stay to fight on another day."Dr L | GP in Nottingham