Employment law is complex and rapidly changing and it is a challenge for any small business to stay abreast of the legislation. For GP practices this is further complicated by the raft of NHS regulation which can affect their employment contracts, so it is always sensible to obtain specialist advice when dealing with an employment law problem.
We offer a comprehensive employment law service tailored exclusively to the needs of General Practice. We help clients reduce the risk of employment issues through our training programmes, bespoke clinical and non clinical employment contracts and robust HR policies and procedures. In the event that a problem does arise, we seek to resolve it in the most effective way which minimises the cost and harm to the practice. Where a claim makes it to an employment tribunal, we have an exemplary record of successfully defending our client’s position.
Recent work includes:
- Primary Care Network (PCN) related employment contracts and Workforce Sharing Agreements
- Salaried GP contracts including BMA Model Terms compliant contracts
- GP locum contracts
- Practice reorganisation; redundancies and changing staff contracts
- TUPE transfers and advice
- Non clinical staff contracts and staff handbooks
- Employment law training
- contentious/litigious matters
Click here to access information about prices and service information